- is it possible to service customer accounts from offshore (8 hours behind) via helpdesk?
- is UK market so different that lack of local knowledge will be a massive hindrance?
- is it possible to sell to customers in an incredibly competitive market a not massively well established site from offshore?
- is "merging operations" just a euphemism for running the site down to closure at the end of customer contracts? (bit like Northern Rock!)
- probably - most sites do not receive a huge amount of incoming queries and as long as you are efficient - its possible
- not really - difference schmifference - the UK is not so unique - same principles still apply
- virtually impossible
- almost certainly